The Mach 5 Flying Club
Become a Mach 5 VIP by joining the Flying Club now and save BIG!
It’s simple. Monthly dues are only $35 for an individual and $50 for a family membership, and we have an excellent Renter’s Insurance Deductible Pool for only $100 per year/per person. Large deposits for ‘block rates’ are no longer needed to get the best price. See the details and benefits below.
Click HERE to Become a Member TODAY!
- Discounts on hourly rates (training or rental) for entire fleet
- Unequalled access to robust roster of Gold Seal Flight Instructors
- Access to entire fleet of single and twin-engine airplanes
- VIP invite to Mach 5 safety, training, fly-outs, social events, and other fun gatherings
- Ten percent (10%) off all Mach 5 merchandise and gear
- Convenient online reservation system available 24/7
- Email and text updates to confirm appointments and stay in-the-know
- Personalized Mach 5 Flying Club Membership Card
Anyone currently flying, planning to, or at least flying once a month will want to join the Mach 5 Flying Club
- Individual membership plan: $35/mo.
- Family membership plan (up to 4 people): $50/mo.
- Participate in the annual Insurance Deductible Pool: $100/yr. (per person)
- Initiation fee: $100 — join before July 1st and the initiation fee is waived!
Insurance Deductible Pool Opportunity
We are a well-established, highly structured, commercially insured corporation with an excellent safety record. But as a student or rated pilot, you are required to provide proof of renter’s insurance to fly any airplane that you do not own. This policy covers the deductible and unexpected claims in the event of an incident or accident. With prices on policies continuing to soar, Mach 5 has made it easy and far less expensive. You DO NOT need to be a Mach 5 Flying Club member to participate in the Mach 5 Insurance Deductible Pool and know you are protected!